Here are 10 reasons why you should utilize our services:
1. We represent all of the top banks, finance companies and investors in the buying market, which enables us to get you top dollar on your bulk auto loans.
2. Timely funding is available to meet your immediate cash flow needs.
3. We have no minimum or maximum portfolio restrictions.
4. We have NO vehicle or mileage restrictions and even purchase salvage titles
5. We work with all payment frequencies: monthly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and weekly.
6. Our professional and courteous staff helps turn your customers into repeat customers.
7. We purchase any auto portfolio from prime to deep subprime (BHPH)
8. We can liquidate your entire portfolio.
9. We offer no recourse programs.
10. Our experienced sales team negotiates on your behalf which equates to higher advances.
Note to Dealers:
As you all know, the buying market has changed drastically over the past year in the subprime automobile industry. The pandemic has led to dealers and lenders alike closing their doors at rates unprecedented rates. We are happy to say, that despite the public perception, we represent lenders and programs that are every bit as aggressive as they were in years past. The more aggressive lenders are tightening up their processes and being more selective on whom they do business with. Here are some recommendations to prepare you for better success when selling your loans:
Interested in more information on any of our programs and services? Complete our online information request form or call 239-320-7686.
We're Your Personal Team of Cash Flow SpecialistsClick For Free Quote
We allow you to work directly with the buyer, eliminating the need to utilize the services of a broker or third-party intermediary. When searching for a buyer on the internet, the great majority of the results will lead to a broker website. A broker can bring you value, but in most cases, they offer a very limited and saturated buying network at a hefty cost. Here are some comparisons to show you the benefits of contacting Dealer Capital if you presently or are considering working with a broker.